The Gianni is an iconic loafer of our house. It was created in the 70’s, has been in all of our collections since, and has stood the test of time.
Its timelessness is rendered by its last with a slim sole, its discreet yet useful elastic-slides, paired with peccary.
The Gianni is unmatched when it comes to comfort and elegance.
- A35 last, traditional Aubercy last
- Hand-cut peccary
- Hand-cut leather outsole, slow tanning-process
- Hand built
- Skin rests on the last for 25 days
- Round toe
- Either Blake or handmade Goodyear construction
- Round midsole
- Long stiffeners
- Instep is very confortable
- 390 operations